Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jon Bon Jovi

Last night, Todd and I went on a campus visit to OU and on the way back met up with the Blagg who had free tickets to Jon Bon Jovi. Now, I am not a big Bon Jovi fan, but I can't pass up a free arena concert.

The whole experience was like I was stepping back in time. The guitarist looked like he was straight out of the 80s wearing a top hat and a long coat with tails. Bon Jovi was wearing a vest with nothing on underneath, and the sound was straight from I love the 80's.

I looked around the sea of people to see 16,000 40 year old men and women reliving their glory days as high schoolers. Many were rockin it out with Jon and making out and grooving with people around them. At one point Todd said to me that if I was around in ten years and ever saw him acting like that to quickly point out the ridiculousness of the action.

No comments: